We've already told you about a company called V Eight that has rebirthed the Jensen Interceptor S with an LS2 and modern mechanicals for £75,000, and already, 60% of the allotment of 50 has been sold. That kind of success has got V Eight looking at a successor for the S, and they might have found it in the Jenson Interceptor SX.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!