A year ago, Espera Sbarro Montbéliard School of Design unveiled a two-seat, 137-horsepower, all-electric concept car called Intencity at the Geneva Motor Show. Last September, the school showed off a V8-powered rear-wheel-drive hot rod with 360 horsepower called Eight at the Paris Motor Show. For this year's Geneva craziness, design house Sbarro (no relation to the Italian food chain) is shooting for a compromise of sorts by pitching a bit of plug-in hybrid-electric trickery.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!