Ikea, the Swedish furniture and homeware brand that has brought Scandinavian design to the masses, has announced that all management team in Spain, or at least those (lucky ones) who have company cars, will have hybrids. The model is a Toyota Prius, and some would say "of course".
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jun 11, 2007
IKEA UK, like so many other companies, has a policy in place to reduce CO2 emissions and be an all around greener company. One way they're doing this is shifting to a fleet with nothing but hybrids, and the lucky car company to get all those orders is Honda. Specifically, IKEA UK will use only Civic hybrids for its fleet vehicles. Fifty are on the way this year, and more in 2008. I'm not sure which cars will get the boot to make room for the Civics.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models