Nissan Leaf helps create world's largest glow-in-the-dark painting with its tires.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 3, 2012
The fourth annual Wilton Classic and Supercar Festival goes down on August 5th, and organizers of the event have come up with a supremely fast attention getter: a Bugatti Veyron art car. Well, almost. The Bug was wrapped in vinyl that was designed by an artist we've written about before, Ian Cook, known as Pop Bang Colour, who immortalized an image of the Chevrolet Camaro on canvas using radio-controlled cars.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models