Based on the Bar-tailed Godwit, a bird that makes the longest known non-stop flight without even stopping to feed (7,258 miles – imagine that), the Lockheed Stratoliner is designed to be a go-anywhere jet that's fueled by hydrogen.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Hydrogen Jet Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!