PSA Peugeot Citroen is combating reports in the French media that its innovative Hybrid Air system is set to be shelved.
- John Beltz Snyder
- Sep 23, 2014
Peugeot is preparing to show off what it has been working on for when the auto show circuit returns to its own backyard with the upcoming 2014 Paris Motor Show. The French automaker has been developing ways to be happily compliant with the Euro 6 emissions standards. Things we'll see coming from Peugeot early next month include new gasoline and diesel engines, as well as a demonstration version of the 208 HYbrid Air 2L, powered in part by compressed air.
- Danny King
- Jan 26, 2013
Nike single-handedly popularized the term "swoosh." If a new and unexpected project works out as planned, PSA Peugeot Citroen might do the same with "whoosh."
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models