There are human powered transportation devices and then there is SpeedFit. Anyone who has ever spent time on a treadmill knows how dull and tedious it can be. Now you can use your treadmill and get fresh air at the same time. The creators of this contraption have popped some wheels on a treadmill along with a steering mechanism. The question is if you are walking on the belt anyway, why not just skip the SpeedFit and walk on the pavement? The one possible upside is that you could incorporate a g
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Human Powered Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!