Episode #360 of the Autoblog podcast is here, and this week, Dan Roth and Jeff Ross discuss the 2015 Ford Mustang, reports of the latest plan to bring Alfa Romeo back to the US, Chevrolet leaving Europe and Holden closing down in Australia, and the price barrier that's holding down potential EV buyers. Dan also interviewed Jacques Brent, Ford's marketing manager for the 2015 Mustang and Sebastian Ruta and Joe Oh from Blipshift. We start with what's in the garage and finish up with some of your q
- Brandon Turkus
- Dec 5, 2013
Just how long are the lights at General Motors' Australian subsidiary, Holden, going to remain on? According to a government report obtained by Australia's ABC and reported via the country's News.com.au website, not past 2016. The news comes mere months after Ford announced plans to end its production Down Under, killing the venerable Falcon sedan and Territory SUV.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models