With the first dress rehearsal now complete and the inaugural race in Beijing now just a few weeks away, the last few seats are filling up fast for the FIA Formula E Championship as the China Racing team has announced its driver lineup.
Ho Pin Tung
- Danny King
- May 5, 2014
Ho-Pin Tung became the first Chinese driver to test one of the racecars competing in the all-electric racing series to debut in September. That's appropriate because the first race of the FIA Formula E Championship will take place on his home turf in Beijing, and it's never too early to try to gain a little advantage.
- Noah Joseph
- May 12, 2011
It'll be a landmark running for the Indianapolis 500 later this month, as the event celebrates its 100th anniversary as the premier open-wheel racing event in America. All of which only gave some fans more reason to be ticked off when Donald Trump was announced as this year's pace car driver.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models