Drumroll please! The most stolen vehicle in Japan is... the Toyota Hiace van! Bet that wasn't your first guess. The lowly Hiace has been creeping up the charts since 2005 when it was barely in the top ten. A year later it was fifth with a bullet. Now it's number one and not looking back. Scofflaws' taste for this workman van seems insatiable, and thefts of SUVs and luxury cars have dropped as a result. That's probably more to do with the anti-theft devices on those vehicles, which may have cause
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!