Another true car enthusiast is the new head of product development.
Hau Thai Tang
- John Neff
- Jul 7, 2006
Although Ford has never officially said it will be severing its performance arm, insiders have hinted that it was experiencing atrophy after having its lineup pared down to just one vehicle – the Shelby GT500. Not so, says Hau Thai-Tang, Master Chief for an army of 60 engineers currently dedicated to developing SVT products.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models