This year's Monaco Grand Prix saw the usual "grid girls" replaced with male models, and four-time Formula One world champion Sebastian Vettel was less than impressed with the change.
- Chris Bruce
- Apr 4, 2015
The FIA World Endurance Championship is no longer going to have grid girls standing by the cars at the beginning of each race starting from the Six Hours of Silverstone in April.
- Zach Bowman
- Jun 1, 2010
The dangers of motorsport – Click above to watch video after the jump
- Frank Filipponio
- Apr 19, 2010
2010 Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach Grid Girls – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models