- Sam Abuelsamid
- May 14, 2009
The city of Seattle has made a lot of progress toward encouraging sustainable transportation in the Pacific Northwest. In recognition of these efforts, the World Electric Vehicle Association will be presenting its E-Visionary award to Seattle mayor Greg Nickels on Friday. The Osaka prefecture in Japan and the city of London are being similarly recognized this year.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jan 27, 2007
The President sucked a lot of the media air from other green news this week (or was it a lot of hot air?) with his statement on alternative energy-powered cars in his State of the Union address. But the SOTU wasn't the only energy policy news out there this week. On the other end of the power-spectrum, U.S. mayors issued a call on Thursday to ask for a $4 billion Energy and Environmental Block Grant (for comparison: $4 billion is about half of one month's payment for U.S. military operations in
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models