Spanish insurer MMT is currently offering a "green insurance policy" called ecopóliza that uses all kind of green incentives to attract customers. Purchasers of this package can not only get their legally-required insurance coverage, but they also get a tree planted in their name to offset some carbon emissions, a smart driving course directed by former F1 driver Emilio de VIllota that promises to teach drivers ways to save up to 20 percent in fuel costs and, finally, a free bicycle for c
- Xavier Navarro
- Sep 22, 2009
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jun 5, 2007
If you follow the automotive and fashion model worlds, one name that you'll find in both arenas is Laura Bailey. A few years back she was the "face" of the Jaguar X. Her latest auto adventure is something a little better for the environment.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models