Greenhouse Gas Regulation
- Sebastian Blanco
- Mar 10, 2009
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Apr 2, 2007
The Bush administration was dealt a major defeat to its environmental ignorance policies today when the United States Supreme Court ruled that the Environmental Protection Agency can regulate greenhouse gas emissions under the current Clean Air Act. By a 5-4 decision (with Alito, Roberts, Thomas and Scalia dissenting) the majority ruled that the EPA "has offered no reasoned explanation" for not doing something about greenhouse gases.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models