As most Americans are aware, we are in the midst of several crises. Luckily, this country has people with, not only ideas, but also some clout to help see their ideas come to fruition. One of those people is inventor of the internet 43rd President political punching bag Al Gore and this past Saturday he had an editorial outlining his 5 point plan to solve the economic, energy and global warming crises in ten years published in the New York Times under the title of "The Climate for Change".
- Domenick Yoney
- Nov 11, 2008
- Xavier Navarro
- Jul 4, 2007
According to Imre Communications, going green is not a matter of fashion but the future on how companies will do business. They have launched the "green practice," a new division of the firm dedicated to "help organizations establish and leverage environmental positioning and increase awareness of environmentally conscious products, practices and services."
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models