Alas, poor Goodwrench. It would seem that General Motors is out to off its fellow of infinite wrench. According to Automotive News, GM is moving away from its brand of car mechanics in order to continue to focus on its four core marques. In the future, GM buyers can look forward to having their scheduled maintenance and repairs handled by Chevrolet Certified Service, Cadillac Certified Service, GMC Certified Service and Buick Certified Service centers. According to GM, the move will help put mor
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!