2011 Chevy Volt - Click above for high-res image gallery
- Sebastian Blanco
- Aug 10, 2009
The mysterious 230 campaign (or is it 23 plus a plug?) that GM is apparently running right now might have something to do with a new vehicle. While speculation is abuzz across the net, including in our previous post on the multimedia ad project, we just spotted a short note from the new GM titled: "GM President and CEO Fritz Henderson to Provide Update on 'New GM.'" Here's what it says:
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 9, 2009
The graphic above has been appearing all over the place -- television, billboards, elevators, baseball games, even people's shirts. It has a blog, Flickr and Facebook pages, and a YouTube channel. What it doesn't have is an explanation. Ad Age lined up the perps behind the online assets and discovered they all have a GM connection, and GM has a news conference scheduled for August 11.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models