Police in Detroit are investigating why a man intentionally drove his Chevrolet Monte Carlo into the revolving doors of the Renaissance Center over the weekend. Witnesses say the man, dressed all in black, lined up his late-model coupe and planted his foot on the accelerator. The car crashed into the glass doors and both building security and police quickly responded to the scene.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Gm Hq Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!