Suspended in dark, grainy newsreel footage like the Florida Skunk Ape or a Kraken, we know this creature actually existed even if no one seems to know where it is now. Developed by the General Motors Defense Research Laboratory in Santa Barbara, California as a Chevrolet Corvair-powered proof-of-concept for a military or agricultural implement, this is the Articulated General Purpose Logistical Truck, otherwise known as the AGL-4 or "Agile."
Gm Defense Research Laboratories
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Gm Defense Research Laboratories Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!