Following up on yesterday's post about Global Commodities, the UK biofuel producer, going out of business, AutoblogGreen reader Sarah Turner points us to a bit of news that helps explain why the company – which has been so optimistic about changing the world through biofuels – is no more.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jun 20, 2006
There is very little "why" information available, but the "what" news is that the self-proclaimed "leading producer of bio-diesel in the UK" is out of business. The company, Global Commodities, is in liquidation, selling off its plant and business sundries. Until the recent announcement, Global Commodities made a branded version of B100 they called driveECO that was launched in 2002. It's a little depressing now to look back at the company's optimistic press releases about "Powering Ahead On Gre
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models