Monaco-based Venturi Automobiles will longer produce automobiles, and has also ceased its Voxan electric motorcycle project. Instead, it will focus on racing in the Formula E and setting speed records.
Gildo Pallanca Pastor
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jan 12, 2011
Venturi America – Click above for high-res images
- Domenick Yoney
- Jun 3, 2010
Gildo Pallanca Pastor picked up French automaker Venturi back in 2001 after it had sunk into bankruptcy. Gildo has since produced a unique line-up of Sacha Lakic-designed electric vehicles, including a couple of sports cars and a pair of solar-paneled wagons. Now, he's doing it again, only this time the distressed French company is motorcycle maker Voxan. The goal is the same however. The previously produced gas-powered (and coincidentally, Sacha Lakic-designed) machines will remain "collectors'
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models