The string of early reveals in front of the Geneva Motor Show continues with bonafide auto-porn shots of the Carrozzeria Touring Disco Volante concept. And if it's true that sex sells, Alfa Romeo could seriously clean up if it put this hot hatch into production.
Geneva Motor Show 2012
- Jeff Sabatini
- Feb 20, 2012
Inside Line is reporting that Ferrari has promised to show the replacement for the 599 GTB Fiorano at next month's Geneva Motor Show. Currently dubbed the 620 GT, the new coupe will be powered by a more powerful version of Ferrari's 6.3-liter V12 and have a seven-speed dual clutch transmission, according to the report. The last time we heard rumors to this effect, power output was pegged at more than 700 horsepower.
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 1, 2012
You've seen the S-Max. You've seen the C-Max. Now get ready for the B-Max.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jan 10, 2012
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models