More plug-in motorcycles? We're in, says General Electric.
- Eric Loveday
- Sep 22, 2011
The road to 25,000 EVs is paved one car at at time.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Dec 3, 2008
Over the last several years, over 100,000 car buyers have received money back from the federal government after buying hybrid vehicles. However, individual owners are far from the only ones that have switched to hybrid drive vehicles. Many business fleets have taken on hybrids in order to reduce operating costs. Many of those commercial fleets are leased through GE Capital Solutions Fleet Services. Over the last three years, GE Capital has devised a process to get the government rebates and then
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models