An article in from Automotive News tells us... what we already know. Even though gas prices have declined since their almost record-breaking highs on Memorial Day, consumer confidence is at a low. What is interesting about the article is that it points out that not only is our confidence in oil down, but that lack of confidence extends to other parts of our consumerism.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!