After playing it safe over the last several generations of the Toyota Corolla, it appears Toyota might finally be ready to make a big leap forward. Toyota has finally unveiled the 2013 Corolla Furia Concept at the Detroit Auto Show, which hints at the future design for this automaker's popular compact (the Corolla is actually the best-selling car of all time).
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jan 10, 2013
Toyota didn't hang any meat on the hook of this teaser image for the Furia concept, so you'll just have to make the most of the hook itself. The concept sedan will be unveiled at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show, and we don't know any more about its whats and whys from when it was first teased last month, we know it has ornate, bubble-accented lights and looks very Toyota-y in back.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models