As many automakers turn their attention to electric vehicles, fuel cells are not getting as much attention as they used to. Though we don't see either electric or fuel cell-powered vehicles capturing a majority of the automotive market any time soon, several studies have suggested that the growth of battery-powered vehicles will outpace fuel cells. Now, a new study from Pike Research has emerged suggesting that fuel cell vehicles are ripe for an explosive increase in volume. Pike predicts fuel c
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!