Photo of a retro fuel cell vehicle by jurvetson. Licensed under Creative Commons license 2.0.
Fuel Cell Challenge
- Sebastian Blanco
- Aug 18, 2006
What will you do the next time you're in Columbia, South Carolina? How about working on a hydrogen fuel cell? The Greater Columbia Fuel Cell Challenge is working to make Columbia the town for fuel cell technology with a downtown Fuel Cell District, the University of South Carolina Columbia Fuel Cell Collaborative and, in 2009, the annual convention of the National Hydrogen Association. The Challenge group is currently looking for proposals to develop the Fuel Cell District so it enhances ongoing
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models