Four Door Corvette
- John Neff
- Feb 21, 2008
The upcoming 2008 Pontiac G8 has a lot going for it. There's the oh-so-hot-right-now rear-wheel-drive chassis, a base price under $28,000 and the high-performance G8 GT with a 361-horsepower 6.0L V8 starts below $30,000. It's the performance bargain of the year, and if a forum post over at G8GT.com is to believed, the bargain is about get a whole lot better.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models