Smart tells us that its new Forstars Concept is a Sports Utility Coupé. We're pretty sure that's a misnomer. After all, the electric powertrain, while supremely efficient, isn't a powerhouse. Plus, with room for just two occupants and a golf bag plus toiletries, utility doesn't really seem to be its forte either.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Sep 27, 2012
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Sep 14, 2012
Based on its last few concept cars, we can definitely see the styling direction that Daimler's Smart brand is taking. The new Smart ForStars concept, which will debut at the 2012 Paris Motor Show later this month, certainly builds on the themes we've seen, as well. While the Smart ForVision concept was a solid indication of the next-generation ForTwo, the ForStars looks like it could be previewing a new Smart model attempting to target buyers of small crossovers.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models