Over the weekend there was an intense crash during the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix. The video shows McLaren’s Fernando Alonso and Haas driver Esteban Gutierrez make contact going into turn 3 during lap 19 of the race.
Formula One Crash
- Autoblog Staff
- Mar 21, 2016
- Michael Harley
- Jul 5, 2012
Marussia, the Formula One team of Spanish race car driver Maria de Villota, is reporting that its 32-year-old driver has lost her right eye and remains hospitalized following a bizarre accident at a test event earlier this week. Teammates have described her condition as critical but stable.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models