Automotive hackers commandeered control of a Ford Escape and Toyota Prius during a recent experiment, and using data culled from the experiment came up with some tips on how automakers can block hackers from gaining access to cars.
- AOL Autos Staff
- Aug 1, 2013
Ford has paid the top penalty of $17.35 million to settle government allegations that the company was slow to recall nearly a half-million SUVs last year.
- Peter Bigelow
- Apr 23, 2013
Chris Edwards needed a new car to fit his new life. Within the past year, the 24-year-old from Missouri has gotten married, landed a new job, moved halfway across the country and into a new home.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models