The latest musical theme for Ford workers and shareholders could be Junior Mafia's "Get Money." The Blue Oval just told its salaried employees that 2010 bonuses would average three percent. Not only does that reinstate the bonus system missing for the past two years, it rewards salaried employees the same way it rewards executives. Of course, it depends on the year's corporate and individual objectives being met, but there are few better ways to help ensure targets are delivered upon than by pro
1 / 1
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Nov 2, 2009
1 / 1
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Ford Profitability Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!