Ford is ending Australian production after 90 years in 2016, and with it may go perhaps the most iconic vehicles in its auto market – the ute. Car-based pickup trucks like the Ford Ranchero and Chevrolet El Camino were always more of a curiosity than a true market force here, but in Australia, they have long proven hugely popular.
Ford Model 40
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Ford Model 40 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!