A fire led to a power outage which is leading to delayed sales reporting.
- Autoblog Staff
- Apr 13, 2016
Ford announced plans for its Dearborn Campus Transformation plan. A 10 year, 70 building renovation to update facilities and fit the automaker with the tech to compete in the future of the automotive landscape.
- Brandon Turkus
- Jul 25, 2014
UPDATE: We have received a statement from Ford Global Corporate Communications Manager, Susan Krusel, which contradicts some statements in the original story by the Detroit News. Krusel writes:
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models