UPDATE: The text below has been amended to include new details provided by Ford.
Ford E 350
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Apr 18, 2014
- Eric Loveday
- Feb 6, 2011
Back in October, motorsport legend Jack Roush brought his trackside experience to the alternative fuel industry by establishing a venture called Roush CleanTech. The alternative fuel firm focuses solely on developing propane-fueled vehicles, like the LPG-fed Ford E-350, a cutaway van that the CleanTech group is currently developing for use by Frito-Lay. The propane-fed E-350 cutaway, which utilizes Ford's 5.4-liter V8 engine, is scheduled to enter production at some point during the first quarte
- Nik Bristow
- Apr 7, 2010
Two of the leading producers of propane-injection systems for light-duty and medium-duty vehicles – Cleanfuel USA and Roush – have received Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approval for their new-vehicle systems.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models