Motorcycles were built to have two wheels pointing towards the Earth with the rider above the machine. Over the years, the insane and/or insanely talented athletes of the X Games have flipped that notion on its head. Literally. We've seen backflips, spins and even double backflips, but at the 2011 X Games, one rider has gone against the grain. Ladies and gentleman, Jackson Strong has just landed the first front flip in competition.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!