Before Nicky Hayden was an international superstar making use of some of the best front brakes in the world on his MotoGP bike, he was just a kid from Kentucky who made a name for himself forgoing the front binder altogether and winning a ton of AMA flat track races. Back then he was known as the rookie, or the Kentucky Kid... On August 28th, that same kid from Kentucky will have officially come full circle (pun-intended) by returning to the track that helped launch his career.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!