The Fisker Karma fire that led to another recall has resulted in another interesting development: the owners of the burnt car has proven their love for the company with cold, hard cash. According to the Orange County Register, Rudy and Wendy Burger support the idea behind the Fisker Karma so much that – despite the famous flare-up – they will soon invest in the automotive company, which is indeed looking for money.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Fisker Investment Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!