Toyota Motor Corporation has teamed up with Hino Motors Ltd. and Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K. to test out a biodiesel formulation on the Hino Blue Ribbon City Hybrid buses in Japan. The diesel-electric hybrid transit buses will be powered by a Shell-formulated gas-to-liquid (GTL) Fischer-Tropsch diesel fuel. The GTL is then combined with renewable hydrogenated vegetable oil (HVO), forming a biodiesel product that's suitable for use in the Hino hybrid buses.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!