- John Neff
- Dec 19, 2006
The Chrysler Group's less than stellar performance in 2006 has led to the official decision by management not to produce the Firepower Concept that debuted at the 2005 North American International Auto Show. The Firepower was designed from the ground up, sharing only its 6.1L Hemi V8 with other vehicles in Chrysler's lineup. In order to make a production version that could even hope to return a profit, the automaker would have to build it alongside the Dodge Viper at its Conner Ave. assembly pla
- Alex Nunez
- Aug 22, 2006
British buff mag CAR reports that the Chrysler Firepower concept car is looking more like a legitimate production possibility.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models