Well, it wasn't the Paris unveiling we had expected, but Ford has indeed pulled the covers off its Fiesta Panel Van at the 2008 IAA Commercial Vehicle Show in Hanover, Germany. Based on the three-door Fiesta hatchback, the new Panel Van is designed for commercial and private users who only need to haul non-human goods and want to use the most economical vehicle possible for the job. Sure, it's no Super Duty, but it'll get the job done for a large number of drivers across the pond. Under the styl
Fiesta Panel Van
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Fiesta Panel Van Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!