It's time to kick the tires and light the fires. Or, just light the tires on fire.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Nov 27, 2016
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 19, 2014
We like to think that at least some supercar owners drive their exotic machinery the way they're meant to be driven. The reality is more likely that most pamper them in climate-controlled environments and rarely actually drive them. But Tax The Rich seems dedicated to balancing them all out by hooning the heck out of some of the most expensive and desirable supercars the world has ever seen – whether it's a Ferrari Enzo rallying along dirt roads or a pair of F50s playing tug of war.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models