Maruti Suzuki, India's leading automaker, announced that its SX4 sedan will be offered with an optional 1.3-liter turbocharged diesel engine starting early next year. The oil-burning mill, supplied by Fiat, is expected to be one of the most fuel-efficient engine options ever offered in a production SX4.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Aug 29, 2009
For years, diesel-powered Dodge Ram pickup trucks have featured powerful inline six-cylinder engines from Cummins. By all accounts, the partnership has been successful and the Cummins diesel engines are highly regarded in the industry. Therefore, it wasn't exactly shocking to hear that the planned light duty diesel engine for the Ram 1500 pickup would be sourced from Cummins.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models