Every year Ferrari owners gather from all corners of the globe for the annual Ferrari Cavalcade. This year's edition just wrapped up in Sicily, where over 90 proud owners from 27 different countries brought their prides and joys. Some of the participating supercars were more rare and notable than others – included among them several LaFerraris – but the extravaganza included the reveal of one very unique Prancing Horse.
Ferrari F12 Trs
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 16, 2014
When Ferrari makes an open-top version of one of its V12 super-GTs, it typically comes in particularly low production numbers. Maranello only made 448 examples of the 550 Barchetta Pininfarina, 559 of the 575 Superamerica and 599 units of the 599 SA Aperta. What we have here, however, is not just the first F12 roadster we've seen yet, but also the most exclusive.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models