Farming is one of the most difficult ways to earn a living. You'd think that with all the innovations mankind has developed over the centuries, we could make farmers' lives easier. But as it turns out, sometimes miracles of modern science make things tougher. Literally.
- Jeff Glucker
- Jul 12, 2011
Perhaps it's time that insurance companies start taking a closer look the policies they dole out. San Francisco-based Quality Planning agrees, and that's why the company works with insurers to help cut down on some of the fraud found throughout the industry. One area that's a bit surprising? The amount of luxury cars that wind up covered as farm equipment.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models