Another Swedish family is taking the One Tonne Life eco-challenge from Volvo and is enjoying the results. This time, it's the Jogensjö family, which is taking on the challenge three years after the Lindell family did the same. Only the Jogensjös get to drive around in a Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid, whereas the Lindells had to "make due" with a Volvo C30 battery-electric.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!