A chemical explosion rocked General Motors' Marion, IN stamping factory yesterday afternoon, killing one worker. Four other workers required trips to the hospital, although their injuries are not life-threatening.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Factory Explosion Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!