No automaker knows how to hock its brand image like Ferrari, perhaps because no automaker has a brand quite worth selling like the Prancing Horse. That stallion has been plastered on the sides of laptops, cell phones, home gyms and even Segways. And wherever the Ferrari logo lands, you can also expect a commensurate rise in cost to follow. Take the Meridian F80, for instance. We told you about this Ferrari red home entertainment system over a year ago. It receives all kinds of radio waves, plays
- Chris Shunk
- Mar 5, 2007
For many, owning a Ferrari is the pinnacle of life. From the exotic lines to the prodigious power, Ferrari is at the very top of the automotive food chain. But alas, exclusivity has a price. The only thing that may cost more than a new Ferrari is perhaps a used Ferrari.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models