It's been almost three whole months since we last saw M5 spy shots, but someone from BMW decided to change that by leaving the slightly camo'ed M-powered sedan unattended in a parking lot. There isn't much more to note on the exterior, save for catching what could be the production wheels and their whopping Pirelli tires. But now there are shots of the interior and new items like the seats, shift knob and tachometer with the greatly reduced redline. Click the link for more photos, and get ready
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!